Wednesday, January 29, 2014

One Year Anniversary as a Texan!

I just wanted to do a quick post about the fact that a year ago today I officially arrived in Dallas! I can't believe it's already been a year, man it flew by! This last year has been really difficult on me adjusting to living in the South (things are really different here) and living so far away from my family and friends. A year later, most days I am fine, but some days I am overwhelmed by just how much I miss home. Don't get me wrong, I love Dallas, I just wish it was closer to home. I'm really proud of myself for sticking it out and making it an entire year here! I just wanted to take a moment and thank all my family and friends who have made living in Texas easier for me. You guys me the world to me and I wouldn't be able to do this without you! THANK YOU!

I'm working on a new blog post where I will be making a very exciting update, so check back soon!


XoXo

Valerie
Was this really a year ago?
We thank you for the love and support

No comments:

Post a Comment