Monday, February 2, 2015

Christmas 2014

Yes I know that Christmas was over a month ago, but sadly I am just now getting around to writing about it. I figured I would write a quick post about the holiday back at home with my family. My boyfriend and I made the 3,000 mile trip back to Pennsylvania for the week of Christmas. Although a week is never really long enough, I always try to fit in as much as possible. I was able to go to dinner for my sister's 8th birthday, take new family photos, watch my sister's basketball game, reconnect with my high school friends, celebrate Christmas Eve with my Mom, and enjoy Christmas day with my Dad. I was back in California for the New Year and appreciated a nice night relaxing on my couch. I hope you all had a wonderful holiday and a great New Year. 

Check back soon because I am working a bunch of new blogs about what I've been doing the last month.

XoXo,
Valerie
Family photos
Joe's Crab Shack
Logan's basketball game
Love these guys <3
My favorite ladies 
Reece in her Cali shirt
Mom on Christmas Eve
Girls on Christmas morning

No comments:

Post a Comment